Monday 1 February 2010

Knit, knit, knit....

Busy with the knitting needles recently :) First a little notebook covered in yarn, felt and tiny buttons. Yarn is vile acrylic, but perfect for this little project. I had some red dotty felt that was ideal for the fly agaric cap, embroidered the stalk and sewed on tiny little blue and yellow flowers. Undecided yet to have this as a handbag present for me or to give it to my sister for her birthday in March...



And 3 little catnip toys knitted and presented to Catalpa and Juniper - a mouse, an egg and a heart. Here's Catalpa showing his appreciation for his new friends...


I've also been busy knitting little catnip bunnies for Cats Protection - a whole rainbow of them. Just working one more and taking pictures at each stage so I can write up the pattern and offer it on here and on ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment