Wednesday 24 February 2010

I'm so bad at blogging! Lots of knitting has been cast on and completed since my last post. All of them are little projects and spurred by Ravelympics 2010.

I set a personal challenge to myself to complete 20 projects and enter 10 different events (without entering a project in more than one category). I'm getting there, I think!

Must work out how to make a photo mosaic on flickr of progress so far.

In the meantime, have a picture of liquid soap, both cheap and cheerful - I think the Sainsbury's one was 50p and the Baylis & Harding one set me back a whole pound :p -


New knitting pattern coming soon to posh them up a bit! I'm determined that all gifts this year will be handmade, and will not tax my bank balance, but instead have love and thought in them.


1 comment:

  1. Embark on a transformative journey into the future of technology with "Advance With AI This platform isn't just a website; it's a dynamic hub designed to illuminate the path to AI excellence. Here, cutting-edge insights, breakthroughs, and innovative solutions converge to redefine your understanding of artificial intelligence.

    ReplyDelete